Thursday, March 24, 2011

Moved! Day 40!

2 lbs 4 3/4 ozs

Weights been back and fourth last couple of days. He is still holding strong today. He does appear that he is having a few episodes of his heart rate dropping down but for the most part it seems to be positional more than anything. They move his o2 around from 21% to about 25% throughout the day but otherwise it is the same as yesterday. They moved our room, we are officially in 2056 now. He is up to like 19.8 ml of breast milk every 3 hours now, he seems to be tolerating the increased kcal well at this point. 


I decided that I would hold him today. I held him for about 2 hours. He was having some difficulty with his temperature at first but quickly improved when the put the hat on him. It was nice to hold him, the downside was the new room had a broken chair and I couldn't recline. It got pretty uncomfortable pretty fast but I dealt with it, hopefully tomorrow we will having a working chair. 


Back in his isolett after holding him. He let out a big yawn, he was moving a lot when he was on me, so he was probably tired and ready to get some good sleep. 

At this point, no news is good news. We are just hanging out at this point with no real changes and he is doing really well. Hopefully get some time with him tomorrow, unsure at this point I have had some schedule changes. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment