Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Talking about Moving Again! Day 42!

2 lbs 4 ozs

Goodevening. I have a surprise post. I know I wasn't planning on it but I have some information to put out. 

IF YOU ORDERED T-SHIRTS AND WONDERING WHERE THEY ARE, WELL GOOD NEWS I HAVE THEM AND THEY ARE READY TO GO, I WILL PUT THEM IN THE MAIL ON MONDAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS.

No weight increases today but no loses either so that is awesome. I told by a fellow nurse that they though the weight loss was due to him losing his edema, and you know what I am pretty sure that is right. His swelling has been decreasing so there is a definite possibility. 

Holly went to the hospital early this morning so that she could go enjoy a wedding this evening. Since she was there early she was able to be there fore medical rounds. The doctor talked with her and told her the purposed plan. Starting tomorrow they plan to start Calen on vitamins, they will continue to increase his kilocalorie amount with fortified breast milk. 

The big news is they are planning to move Calen down to the first floor NICU because he is doing so well. This is awesome, this really gives us a good goal to seek and we are excited to move on with his growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment